CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Alone and Standing on the Edge of the Cliff

Fighting back the tears.
Staring out into the night sky.
Wondering why, how . . .
Wondering who Iam, what I stand for.

Running alone down the street.
Tripping over loose stones and crying.
Wondering how I got here.
Why do I do these things?

Sitting alone, in the dark, at the end of an alleyway.
Realizing I'm worth more than this, but not caring.
Wondering why I don't care, why should I care, how can I care.
Who am I really?

Fighting the pain.
The pain of being victimized, of being bullied.
Wondering how to survive.
Wondering whether to let it go on or whether to stop being a victim.

Now she's sitting alone on the edge of a cliff.
She's listening to Linkin Park's "Bleed It Out."
Wondering whether to go on.
Wondering if it would be worth it to live, to survive.

She's standing on the edge, face to the wind.
The music is pounding. Her head is aching. Her heart is breaking.
Wondering whether to die.
Wondering whether to end it all, to commit suicide - to jump.

Falling . . . Screaming . . . Music pounding . . . She dies.
Sirens . . . Crying . . . Funeral . . . Burial . . . She's gone FOREVER.

0 comments: