CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Then and Now

I used to think that finding true love was impossible.
I never used to believe the fairy tales' happy ending was real.
I used to think there was no such thing as a good person.
I never wanted to live.
I wanted to become so numb that nothing mattered to me.
I wanted to learn how to laugh again and be happy.
I wanted to love again.
I wanted to have a home.
I wanted someone to really care about me and not be pretend.
I wanted a better life.

Now, I want to keep going and live for another moment.
I believe in true love and happy endings.
I believe there are good people.
I can laugh and be happy.
I love my family and my life.
My husband loves me more than anything or anyone else.
I have the best life that I could ever wish for.
I live life now, not survive it, and I love to be able to feel again.
I can laugh because I'm happy, and I can be myself.

0 comments: